Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the kit before I used it. Hope you don't mind too much!
Okay, So I recently purchased the Anastasia Contour kit, and here are my thoughts:
1. It's compact which makes it very easy to carry either in your kit or if you're just traveling.
2. Although the colors are very pigmented, once applied to the face it doesn't cake up. You get a very thin layer which makes it very comfortable to wear.
3. The darker colors are pretty blendable which is great because those are the ones you really don't want to look blotchy.
4. I LOVE 'Cream' in this palette which is the second color in the top row.
1. So lately I've been having dry patches and these weird skin tags have come up on my skin so that's annoying, but because of that, this palette just brings those flaws out so much more. So I definitely would not recommend this for people with dry skin.
2. I really don't care for the consistency of it. I love the fact that you get a thin layer and it isn't super high coverage because it's not a concealer palette. But the way it dries just makes me uncomfortable sometimes, because it has a powdery finish in my opinion. So if you haven't set it with a powder and you touch your face, you'll see a nice little finger print on your face.
3. I do not like the Banana shade in this palette, it looks really ashy on me, so I'm glad cream was in here.
Left to Right: Banana, Cream, Warm Coral, Nude, Cinnamon, and Chocolate.
SO! In conclusion, I am not overly enthused by this product. I probably won't buy any of the other colors for my kit. I also think I'm a bit biased because my skin isn't at it's best and this palette has been making it look so much worse. So if you have clear smooth skin then yes buy this palette because it will glide on wonderfully. But if you have skin like mine that just won't clear up then I would recommend to use a lighter and darker foundation if you want to do some cream contouring and highlighting.
Hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful!