Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Trend Series | Dark Eyes Dark Lips

So I know I've been MIA lately but I just started working and I haven't had the time so I'm sorry about that. I will try to get at least one blog post up a week.
 
Today I went with dark eye shadow and a dark lip, something I'm not really used to doing but I really liked how it looked. It's something different and I think it's a look you can wear in the day or night!
 
 
So on my eyes I used the Urban Decay pallet and to be honest I'm not really sure what the name of it is, sorry about that. I'll try to find out for you. But from this pallet I used the color Half Truth all over my eyelid and in the crease I used M.I.A. Pretty simple and then after I used Maybelline's Gel Liner and Clump Crusher mascara by Cover Girl.
 

 
 
 Left to Right: Kat Von D foundation in 62, MAC Prolong wear concealer in NW30, To be honest I'm not really sure what the name of this pallet is but I will try my best to find out for you, Clump Crusher by Cover Girl, Give me Sun by MAC, Melba Blush by MAC and in the front Vino Lip Liner and Ruby Woo both by MAC.
 
Here's swatches of Vino Lip Liner (top) and Ruby Woo (bottom)
 
So like I said before I apologize for not having posted anything for over a month, but hopefully I'm able to get back on track. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them below and I will do my best to answer them. I hope to have a review on my new Kat Von D foundation up some time next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment