Thursday, December 12, 2013

Uninterrupted

Hello again! I know I know it's been forever sorry BUT I just got a new camera so I'm pretty excited. So yeah, I've actually been doing looks like this pretty often lately and I've been liking it a lot. It gives just enough definition to the eyes. Hope you like it as much as I do!
 
So first I applied Uninterrupted eyeshadow by MAC. This color is just...ugh it is SO pretty! I honestly think it is the perfect transition color of life! It really just ties together any look!
Next, I applied the lid color which is actually a pale rose gold color from my Sephora pallet!
After I applied a deep purple color from my Beloved Lorac Pro pallet, which is actually called "Deep Purple" and after that I applied the Lorac Front of the line pro liner I believe is what it's called.
And lastly I applied Haute and Naughty lash mascara by MAC and applied Red Cherry lashes in #46. It sounds like a lot of steps but honestly it is so simple! Below I will list the products used.
 
 
 
 
 
Top: Naked Illuminated (UD) , Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation, MAC Prolong wear concealer, Lorac Pro Pallet
Bottom: MAC Give me sun bronzer, MAC Melba blush and lastly NARS Translucent Crystal setting powder
I actually put the highlighting powder afterwards and forgot to take a picture with it on..sorry lol I will definitely wear it in my next post.


 
And here is a close up of Uninterrupted eye shadow by MAC. You guys need this bad boy in your life!
 
 
So this is the look that I have been reaching for, I hope you guys enjoyed it! As always, if you have any questions or requests leave them below.
 




2 comments:

  1. I love this look. And will def look into getting uninterrupted. Is that a prolongwear color?

    ReplyDelete