Thursday, March 27, 2014

Black Heart

 Hello everyone, I know I haven't posted in a while but I haven't really been feeling too inspired. But I just got the Naked 3 pallet and I knew I had to post something! Enjoy
 
I will list the products below.
 
 
FACE:
Foundation - L'Oreal True match in W-4.5
Concealer - Maybelline Dream Lumi in Nude Chair. And I set that with MAC MSF in Medium Plus
Primer - Benefit PORE'fessional
Bronzer/Contour - I used a combination of NARS Matte Multiple in Vientiane and MAC MSF in Give me sun
Blush - MAC in Coygirl
 
 
 
EYES:
I only used one pallet for this look which is the Naked 3 pallet! I love it, I think it's definitely worth the $52, as it should be! Anyway, I started with Nooner as a transition color but also to define the Crease a bit. Then I went in with BlackHeart to further intensify the crease. And for the Lid I sprayed Buzz with FixPlus to make it pop. Then for Eyeliner I used #77 by Inglot and I cannot say enough good things about this guy. It is the blackest liner I have ever used and super affordable! And lastly for Mascara I used MAC Haute and naughty and for the lower lash line I used Power Volume by L'Oreal which I must say, sucks. It's clumpy and not at all volumizing, it's just poop to say the least. Lol
 
 
EYEBROWS:
For my brows I've been using the Anastasia Brow powder duo in Granite and I have been loving it! It is the perfect color for people with black hair and it is the color I have been looking for because all the ones I had used previously were too light! But if you're looking for a good brow powder Anastasia is the way to go!
 
 
LIPS:
Lip Liner - NYX Plush Red
Lip Stick - MAC Relentlessly Red
Now I will say I don't think this lipstick is worth buying. It's super drying which I knew when I bought it, but I mean seriously. If you're not careful it will make your lips look like they have never seen chapstick a day in their life. But it is a beautiful color!

 I hope you guys enjoyed this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment