Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summery Glow!

So I am back with a new look! Tried out these new lashes I bought today. I don't usually go for this style but so far I'm loving them!


So for the face I used CVS Brand Milk of Magnesia as a primer. I know they say it strips your skin of natural oils or something BUT I don't use it everyday since I don't wear makeup everyday. But when I do this stuff works perfectly!!
For Foundation I used MAC cosmetics Studio Sculpt in NC44 which is actually too pink for me but I made it work.
As my concealer I used the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte foundation, I also used this to yellow out my foundation. And since it's so light weight it didn't cake up on me.
I set that with a bit of Mac MSF in Medium plus.
For my cheeks I used Hoola by Benefit cosmetics, and MAC Coygirl.
And the star of the show, Mary-Lou Manizer by The-Balm as my highlight.


These lashes are by Cherry blossom in the number 74. I would never have picked these but I was feeling adventurous at the beauty supply store today and wanted to try some new ones out and I really like them!!
Eyes:
Orange soda, Caramel and Sienna, all by Anastasia Beverly Hills, in the crease.
NYX Black bean Jumbo pencil all over the lid with MAC Melon pigment on top, which I sprayed with water to make it pop. 
For liner I used Maybelline Gel in Black.
Mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic.
Lips:
Tough as taupe Color tattoo by Maybelline and Taupe lipstick by MAC mixed to get a balanced grey taupe color. I decided to go with a cool lip since the colors on my eyes are so warm!


And here's a better look at my highlight! I hope you enjoyed this glowy look. If you have any requests please let me know. I really wanna do a cool/grey look next since I'm always using very warm colors. So let me know! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment